GUYS. So many of you have asked me for an egg-free version of my Paleo/Whole30 Ranch Dressing (um HELLO, have you tried it yet??) and guess what…you got your wish!! Introducing: Avocado Ranch Dip. Whole30-friendly, Paleo-friendly, no eggs (aka Autoimmune protocol friendly), and FREAKING DELICIOUS. Just dying of happiness over here it’s fiiine.
Eat it as more of a dip like hummus, or thin it out a little more and use it as a dressing. However your little heart desires. Just freaking devour it. I dare you. Can’t stop won’t stop and I’m not sorry about it at all.
Current favorite combinations:
- as a dip, with raw veggies, tostones, sweet fried plantains, or sweet potato fries
- As a dressing, on my Sriracha Ranch Chicken Cobb Salad, on my Buffalo Ranch Sweet Potato Fries or Pulled Pork Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos. DOOOO IT.
- Stir it into some canned tuna or salmon as a sub for mayo for a quick tuna salad. Quick and easy lunch, done! Serve over some greens.
How would you use this Avocado Ranch Dip? Let me know in the comments while your tastebuds die and go to flavortown heaven.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp mustard (I like dijon or stone ground - omit for AIP)
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper (omit for AIP)
- ⅓ cup packed chopped herbs - equal parts chives, cilantro, and dill (about 2 Tbsp chopped each)
- Blend in a blender or food processor until all ingredients are mixed. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.