You guys know how much I love my one-pan bakes / sheet pan meals – I practically make them every week to prep veggies for the week. And I know how much YOU GUYS love my Buffalo, Chicken Bacon & Ranch Skillet with Roasted Brussels sprouts (and me too, let’s be real)…so I combined the two in one. Mind. BLOWN. *mimics hand motion of hands making an explosion around my head*. Yup. All your favorite flavors of the skillet meal, but with zero hands-on cooking time. Well, unless you count the 10 seconds it’ll take you to open up the oven and pop the sheet pan in. I even added in some sweet potatoes to make this a complete one-pan meal: the Buffalo Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Sheet Pan Bake Was Born!
The trick with one-pan bakes / sheet pan cooking is to make sure you’re chopping the veggies and proteins so they’re about the same size. That way, smaller pieces don’t overcook and bigger pieces aren’t undercooked when it’s done baking.
HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS this dish is probably one of the best things I’ve ever made. No exaggeration. Because you know I like to exaggerate sometimes…well, not this time. When it came out of the oven, I obviously couldn’t resist tasting a piece of each component – you know, just to make sure it was up to par before I shared it with you guys. First reaction: WOAH ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME. My brother had the same reaction.
I’m so sorry my old friend Buffalo Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Skillet…there may be a new top recipe dog in town. Because this ranch sheet pan meal just blew my mind and tastebuds and is so much easier to make than you. It’s not you, it’s me, I promise! Well, really, it’s this bangin’ new, flavor-packed Buffalo Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Sheet Pan Bake. DO IT. Who said meal prep has to be plain chicken and veggies?? Not anymore.
Oh, and did I mention, this recipe is Whole30-friendly? YEAH MIND BLOWN I KNOW!!!
- 1 - 1.5 lbs chicken breast or thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, or a mix of white and sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 Tbsp ghee or avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 4 slices bacon (thick cut is best)
- Paleo Ranch Dressing
- Tessemae’s Buffalo Sauce or Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro, scallions, or dill
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Combine the chopped chicken, brussels sprouts, and potatoes on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp avocado oil or ghee, and toss with 2 Tbsp ranch seasoning until all the pieces have some seasoning.
- Lay 4 slices of bacon across the top of the ingredients.
- Pop the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 400, until the ingredients are cooked through and the bacon is slightly crispy.
- Serve with paleo ranch dressing, buffalo sauce (or your favorite hot sauce), and some fresh chopped herbs. Devour.
Love this? More buffalo chicken & ranch recipes for you!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Skillet with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Buffalo Ranch Sweet Potato Fries
Spicy Buffalo & Bacon Roasted Cauliflower
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole