- ⅔c coconut milk, for dipping
- ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- chopped raisins, for the eyes and mouth
- Peel and freeze 3 bananas in tinfoil for at least an hour.
- Stir all ingredients (besides bananas) together in a small bowl, then heat for about 30 seconds in the microwave to melt the coconut oil, and stir again.
- Pull the bananas out of the freezer and cut them in half. Lodge a bamboo stick in the middle of each banana - carefully, so they don’t fall apart!
- Dip them in the coconut milk mixture, then place them on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Using a small knife, cut little divots for the eyes and mouth in the banana ghost. Cut a raisin in half to use for the eyes, and a whole raisin for the mouth.
- Pop them in the freezer for at least 15 minutes before serving. If you like, you can do a second coat of the coconut milk and freeze it again before serving for a more stark-white color.
And here’s the adorable little pumpkin spiced macaroons! With my leopard shoes. LOVE them.
Getting ready to go in the oven…
Here’s the link again for all the other things we made on the Paleo Halloween Recipe Roundup!